The most popular glue on the market is in aerosol cans, lets look at the positives and negatives of running this type of system in your shop.
- They are quick and easy to use.
- They are expensive to buy.
- They release chemicals into the atmosphere.
- They make your working environment uncomfortable to work in.
- They will knock years of your press, by plastering it in glue and fluff.
- They are dangerous to work with due to them being flammable.
- You have to dispose of them correctly so will cost you more.
- The nozzles clog easily.
So what are the alternative to this flawed method of gluing a pallet?
You can buy a waterbased glue like Tekmar TB HV Waterbased Pallet Adhesive, which has the following advantage over the aerosol cans:
- Its cheaper.
- Easier to apply and use.
- Its better for your lungs.
- Kinder to the environment.
- Will not age your press by 10 years.
If you want to make it easier to apply the waterbased glue then invest in the Tekmar TB500 or TB1000 adhesive system. This will make the product even easier to use with all of the benefits of waterbased glue.
An alternative to this is a pre glued pallet mask/paper such as the PMI Dual tack pallet mask. This is a 2 in 1 method of protecting your pallets and gluing them at the same time a win, win! The bottom line Kick the cans!!
For more information on what we can offer you give us a call on: 01562 829009
or you can send us an email on: email@example.com