- Standard delivery for UK Mainland is £5.95 and will take up to 3 working days.
- Next Day delivery, orders must be received before 13:30 local time (Monday to Friday only) in order to be delivered on the next working day and costs £9.95. The parcel will then be delivered between 6am – 6pm on the next working day. If you require the parcel in the morning you MUST select morning delivery.
- Free Delivery is applicable for online orders only over a value of £125.00 in Mainland UK, delivery will take approximately 3 – 5 working days. If you require the order next day you will need to select the next day option.
- For weekend delivery orders must be placed before 1:30pm on Friday, costs between £14.95 – £19.95 depending on time of delivery needed.
- Highlands and Isles delivery is charged at £9.95 plus VAT and will be a 2 day service, Screen Print World have the right to charge more for overseas delivery should the need arise. Any customer this applies to will be duly notified before the order is processed. If you would like to arrange your own freight forwarding, please contact the office directly to arrange this.
- Screen Print World use a courier service where applicable, all goods must be signed for on delivery. For large item deliveries Screen Print World may use a transport company. Customer details will be passed to them to allow the company to contact the customer directly with delivery times etc. Screen Print World will inform all customers of this delivery price before processing any order.
- Screen Print World will not be held responsible for situations beyond their control in terms of the courier service they use. The courier service cannot guarantee next day delivery in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- If your delivery fails, a card will be left with you by the courier service. Please contact the courier company via the number provided on the card for re-delivery options. Failure to do so will result in your parcel being returned to Screen Print World, subsequently you will be charged to re-deliver said parcel.
- Damaged or opened parcels MUST be inspected upon receipt and MUST be checked or refused at this point.
- Any goods found to be damaged that have been delivered by the courier service MUST be signed for as damaged. Then they must be reported to Screen Print World with photographic evidence by 5pm on the day after the item was signed for. Failure to follow this procedure will result in Screen Print World not being responsible for any damaged goods.
- Any deliveries with missing items must be reported to Screen Print World within 2 working days of the receipt of said items.
- If you’re required to return a parcel, this must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Someone MUST be at the delivery address to sign for the parcel
- Some items may incur an extra charge due to the chemical makeup of the product, this can be seen on safety data sheets. Our couriers enforce this extra charge to certain locations being serviced by aeroplane; Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland and other Islands surrounding Mainland UK. When purchasing the product online the fee will automatically be applied, if you contact us directly you shall be notified of costs incurred. The fee will also apply to kits or packages this product is included in.
Amex additive dilvente 202m
Screen Print World Stinky Screen Wash
EasiSolv 55 Stencil Remover Concentrate
Easiway EasiSolve 500 Emulsion Remover
Easiway EasiSolve 415 Stain & Haze Remover
Easiway EasiSolv 701n Screen Wash & Stain Remover
Easiway PlastiSolv 842 Screen and Press Wash
Tekmar TS3 Spot Cleaning Textile Fluid
Screen Printing Extra Tack Spray Glue Cans
Screen Printing Bonding Adhesive
Kiwobond 100 HMT
Tekmar TB-HV Waterbased Pallet Adhesive
Tekmar TS-VLR Vinyl Letter Remover
- A deposit amount of 30% (cleared funds) is required, along with a written order, before an order can be processed. The balance must be paid in full (cleared funds) before any goods can be dispatched. Once your written order, along with your deposit, has been received and cleared through the bank by Screen Print World, should you then choose to cancel part or all of your order, you will lose all of your deposit. If the cancelled goods cannot be re-sold or returned within a short period of time, you will become liable for the full balance. You will not be allowed to cancel an order for a new machine under any circumstances. You do have a 30 day cooling off period with all deposits and payments made, after this period the above rules will apply.
- Orders placed via telephone, e-mail or this website may be cancelled, however if Screen Print World have already shipped your order, it becomes your responsibility to pay for the subsequent delivery.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
- For all returns, visit our returns section under customer services and fill in the required information.
- You must produce the faulty or damaged goods within 14 days of receipt to enable Screen Print World to inspect the goods, at which point you will be issued a replacement, repaired item or full refund if so desired. No claim for faulty or damaged goods will be considered after the 14-day period or if the aforementioned returns procedure has not been followed by the customer.