Book 1-2-1 Screen Print Training in our course with attention and tutelage from a skilled screen printer. We offer sliding scale discount for group booking from the same company. Dates can be booked to suit your needs. The 4 hour sessions can be booked morning or afternoon Monday – Thursday between the hours of 8:30 – 5pm, and on Fridays between 8:30 – 3pm. Please find below an approximate agenda for an introduction into screen printing day, however the session can be tailored to your level.
Meet and Greet (Tea and Coffee)
General intro and theory of Screen Printing
- Screens and mesh types (standard frames, roller frames)
- Screen preparing for coating (degreasing)
- Washout booth
- Emulsion and screen coating (emulsion types and coating technique)
- Screen drying and drying cabinets
- Exposing the screen (film placement on screen, exposure times)
- Exposed screen washout technique
- Screen cleaning and cleaning solutions (ink removal, types of chemicals used)
- Screen reclaiming and dip tank (work with reclaiming chemicals)
Setting up press & printing
- Types of screen printing presses
- Screen placement into press
- Off-contact (snap) adjustments
- Print & flood technique
- Plastisol inks
- Multi colour printing
- Colour registration (micro adjustments on press)
- Spot drying (flash cure types)
- Garment drying (temperature settings)
At the end of the day attendees will be provided with a certificate of attendance and will receive a screen printing experience book to take away with them and look back on when needed.
To book a date please…
enquire dates before purchasing
request a date for the morning or afternoon.
Please purchase this item to secure your training session.
To enquire about dates please call 01562 829009
We will accommodate where possible, if you have a question please ask.