M&R SPORTSMAN EX Automatic Screen Printing Press M&R’s Sportsman EX automatic screen printing presses offer exceptional value and quality at an amazingly affordable price. Sportsman EX 1618 is available in 6, 8, and 10-color models with a maximum image area of 41 x 46 cm (16” x 18”). Sportsman EX 2020 is available in 6, 8, 10, and 12-color models with a maximum image area of 51 x 51 cm (20″ x 20″). Sportsman EX 5070, featuring double indexing and designed specifically for cut-piece printing, is available in 6, 8, 10, and 12-color models with a maximum image area of 51 x 71 cm (20” x 28”).
- All Sportsman EX screen printing machines feature electric printheads, servo-driven indexers, multiple print-stroke capability, and a new color touchscreen interface with graphical displays and icon-based labeling that can show information and commands in numerous languages, simplifying screen printing and training anywhere in the world.
- Also included are onboard self-diagnostics and real-time production data display.
- Sportsman EX 5070 features head supports and strengthened pallet arms for added stability.
- The presses are compatible with M&R’s Tri-Loc® Rapid Registration System.
- M&R’s Laser Locator System speeds pallet positioning and changeover, and it assists operators in the precise positioning of garments and cut-piece goods.
- Pneumatic clamps hold frames tight and allow rapid screen loading.
- The squeegee/floodbar park feature facilitates setup and tear-down by simultaneously retracting the squeegee and floodbar and then moving them to the outside edge of the press for easy access.
- Independent squeegee & floodbar speed adjustments, adjustable rear screen holders, pneumatic squeegee/floodbar locks with tool-free angle adjustment, squeegee air regulators with pressure gauges on each printhead, independently-set angle and calibrated pressure adjustments, and independent print, reset, and print/flood speed controls on each printhead further simplify setup.
- Also standard are a tool-free pallet locator system, quick release pallet locks, and enhanced front micro-registration adjustments.
- Digital squeegee/floodbar speed displays enable easy, accurate speed adjustments at a glance.
- Central Off-Contact permits fast adjustment of all stations simultaneously. M&R’s Revolver Print Program™ automatically operates individual printheads in programmed sequence and allows multiple flashing without losing a printing position.
- Optional features include M&R’s Optical No-Shirt Detector, which minimizes the misprints and press stoppage that result from improper shirt loading.
- With their user-friendly touchscreen display and extensive standard-feature set, Sportsman EX automatic screen printing presses are ideal for those seeking unprecedented affordability and versatility.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch by phone on 0044 (0)1562 829 009, Email or on our Webchat.