Ignore what something costs for a moment and think, does it actually do the job and perform well?
If so, then not a problem, you’ve found the perfect consumables for you. However, if this is not the case, we ask you to take a step back and re-look at your consumables.
Buying cheap isn’t normally the way forward, it usually means that you have to sacrifice something. Whether that’s quantity, opacity, washability, cleaning ability etc. You need to find the right balance between cost and performance.
- Take a look at the amount of ink you are actually getting for the price you’re paying, and compare with other brands. Most suppliers will offer inks in 1 US gallon, whereas our inks come in 5 litres. When converting a US Gallon in to litres it’s only equivalent to 3.79 litres, therefore you get more for your money when you buy our inks.Weights will vary due to specific gravity.
- Consider 2 in 1 products, like our Easiway 701. It’s a Screen Wash and Stain Remover. This way while you clean the screen it starts working on the stains too, potentially preventing stain removal step in your process.
- Look for inks that are ready to use straight from the pot, that require no additives or mixing.
- Using pallet mask saves time cleaning pallets.
- Use an all in one Emulsion. Our QT Emulsion is suitable for printing water based, plastisol, discharge and solvent inks!
- Look into healthier cleaning alternatives; Our Franmar products are made from soya beans.
- Invest in opaque inks so there’s a eliminate the need for double printing.
Sure, we are not the cheapest, but we’re not the most expensive either. We pride ourselves in having competitive prices and well performing, efficient products.
If you want to find out more about our consumables get in touch with our Consumables Sales guy Peter on 01562 829009 and click option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org