Screen Printing Wash out booth All of our wash out booths are made to an excellent standard here in the UK. Made using high quality galvanised sheet metal, riveted and sealed, with a center drain at the bottom which can connect to a standard sink trap. Comes with a 25mm x 25mm lower grid, great for catching residues and keeping your screens clear of residues.
Custom sizes available, please contact us. Sizes larger than 1m are made to order, this may mean up to 15-20 working days lead time.
- They are manufactured from high quality galvanised steel which is twice as thick as similar units, this makes it far more rigid and your wash booth will have a longer more productive life in your print shop.
- Where you are most likely to point high pressure water, is at the back in the corners, we have bent the steel in this area which makes it 100% water proof, there are no silicone joints in this area which can wear over time and begin to leak.
- We have a screen holder notched into our steel base grid, which helps you to keep the screen in place while blasting it with water – very handy.
- The plug hole is laser cut into the base of the unit and then the plug is attached underneath this stops the plug hole leaking long term, and makes it easy to clean.
- Very few exposed rivets, making the inside of the booth snag free and less likely to damage your valuable screens.
The entrance of the booth has been softened with bent over corners so you don’t rip any screens.
Why buy our Washout Booths? Read More.
- 100cm width
- 50cm depth at the lowest point and 15cm at the top add 30cm for backlight so 80cm width
- 170cm over all height
- Inside is 1m x 1.1 m height
- Back-splash – helps keeps you and your Printshop clean
- Backlight LED panels.
- A comprehensive selection of sizes from 70cm table top unit to a 2.5m, or order a custom width.
- Add a Filtration system, S-Green filter system .
For futher information
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch by phone on 0044 (0)1562 829 009, Email or on our Webchat.