M&R Starlight LED Exposure Unit Starlight is NuArc’s versatile and affordable tabletop or stand-mounted UV LED screen exposure unit, and it’s available in two sizes:
- Starlight 2331 is Capable of exposing screen frames up to 58 x 79 cm (23” x 31”)
- Overall size of 23 x 109 x 91 cm (9” x 43” x 36”) without stand
- 104 x 109 x 91 cm (41” x 43” x 36”) with stand 4,320 LED’s
- Starlight 3140 is Capable of exposing screen frames up to 79 x 102 cm (31” x 40”).
- 23 x 130 x 109 cm (9” x 51” x 43”) without stand
- 104 x 130 x 109 cm (41” x 51” x 43”) with stand 6,840 LED’s
Starlight 2331 is perfect for small and startup shops, while Starlight 3140 makes it easy for medium-size shops to quickly process larger screens and higher volume. And Starlight 3140 is compatible with most sizes of M&R’s Tri-Loc Registration System. If you’re looking for blazingly fast quality exposures at an unbelievably affordable price, you’ll find it all in the Starlight.
With its convenient and economical approach to direct screen exposure, Starlight is the perfect unit for small-to-medium-size screen printing shops, and it’s ideal for small screen printers looking to upgrade from UV fluorescent screen exposure units. Starlight’s UV LEDs save energy costs, reduce screen exposure time, speed up production, and operate at far lower temperatures than metal-halide lamps.
This Exposure Unit emits UV Light. Do not use in an area where others can look directly at the light source as this may be harmful – please use eye protection that filters UV light. Prolonged exposure directly to eyes can cause damage. Keep out of reach of children.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch by phone on 0044 (0)1562 829 009, Email or on our Webchat.