M&R Stryker Automatic Screen Printing Press M&R’s Stryker oval-shaped automatic screen printing press begins with a 10-station base module. That base module can be expanded in 6-station increments to create 16, 22, 28, 34, 40, 46, and 52-station configurations.
Other than the end stations, there are no restrictions on printhead placement. Because all other stations can support printheads—and any station can be left open—Stryker’s layout can be tailored to almost any production requirement. Since Stryker’s oval shape takes up less floor space than comparable carousel automatic screen printing presses, it makes more efficient use of available production area. It also allows Stryker to fit into spots no carousel press could. Stryker has a maximum standard image area of 60 x 84 cm (24” x 33”), but can print images as large as 100 x 84 cm (39” x 33”) in alternating print heads, making it ideal for cut-pieces and all-over garments.
Its large color touchscreen control panel with icon-based labeling can display information and commands in multiple languages, and it features self-diagnostics and a production speed monitor to ensure more accurate job costing. The control panel sits on a caster-mounted pedestal, giving operators the ability to easily change position. Stryker has multiple print-stroke capability and an independent print-start/print-finish setting that automatically activates and stops printheads at the beginning and end of production runs.
- The Stryker automatic screen printing machine features an all-new, highly-sophisticated servo-drive index system that combines simplified design with outstanding performance and reduced maintenance.
- Stryker’s smooth, high speed operation and precise control make it possible to achieve index speeds up to 900 pieces per hour.
- Index speed parameters can be adjusted quickly and easily.
- Stryker also incorporates multiple-indexing capability.
- Stryker’s printheads are driven by fast, reliable variable-frequency AC drive motors that deliver smooth print strokes and exceptional control.
- Simple print-stroke adjustment promotes exceptionally high production rates.
- Stryker’s printheads also incorporate an elegantly simple, tool-free method of adjusting off-contact at all four corners of the screen frame quickly and independently.
- There are independent print and reset buttons and independent print/flood speed controls on each printhead to make setup and operation fast and easy.
- Stryker’s high-lift mode simplifies screen loading, unloading, inspection and cleaning. Stryker boasts a multitude of impressive standard features.
- To help keep Stryker operating at peak performance, the Maintenance Minder™ system alerts operators when scheduled maintenance is due.
- M&R’s Laser Locator System speeds pallet positioning and changeover, and it assists operators in the precise positioning of garments and cut-piece goods.
- M&R’s exclusive Squeegee Dam™ system gently lowers the squeegee blade onto the screen mesh when the press is idle to help prevent thinner water-based and discharge inks from flowing into the image area.
- M&R’s electronically adjustable Ink Dip™ ink retrieval system keeps ink in the screen printing area.
- Stryker’s park feature facilitates setup and tear-down by simultaneously retracting the squeegee and floodbar and then moving them to the outside edge of the press for easy access. M&R’s Stryker automatic oval screen printing press, with its efficient design, high production speed, and modular expandability, is simply the most versatile press on the market today
- Control panel is mounted on a caster-equipped pedestal.
- Digital microprocessor with self-diagnostics.
- Digital touchscreen control panel with icon-based labeling can display information and commands in multiple languages
- Independent print-start/print-finish setting automatically activates and stops printheads at the beginning and end of screen printing runs.
- Jog-left/jog-right controls.
- Maintenance Minder™ System alerts operators when scheduled maintenance is due .
- Multiple (1-9) print stroke capability.
- Production speed monitor ensures more accurate job costing
- Test print setting turns individual printheads on/off during test print cycle DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
- Built of heavy-duty steel and premium components
- Modular and expandable in 6-station increments
- Oval shape takes up less floor space than comparable carousel automatic screen printing presses
- Printheads and open stations can be placed in virtually any configuration.
- Printheads and pallet arms provide the stability necessary for exceptional screen print quality INDEX SYSTEM • Allows quick adjustment of index speed parameters
- Servo drive offers multi-index capability
- Servo drives combine higher screen printing press speeds with exceptional smoothness, consistency, and longevity INK DIP SYSTEM
- Electronically adjustable ink retrieval system keeps ink in the print area Laser Locator System.
- Assists operators in the precise positioning of garments and cut pieces
- Speeds pallet positioning and changeover Off Contact
- Calibrated and tool-free four-corner off-contact settings allow fast and accurate screen leveling Printheads
- Brushless and maintenance-free electric-drive motors deliver smooth screen print strokes and exceptional control
- Independent print and reset buttons on each printhead
- Independent print/flood speed controls on each printhead simplify screen printing press setup
- Printhead high-lift mode simplifies screen loading, unloading, inspection and cleaning
- Enhanced front and rear micro-registration adjustments with visual guides
- Innovative pallet registration system provides exceptional accuracy SCREEN CLAMPS & HOLDERS
- Adjustable rear screen holders accommodate a wide variety of screen sizes
- Clamping system holds roller frames without special adapters
- Pneumatic clamps hold frames tight and allow rapid screen loading SQUEEGEE DAM
- Gently lowers the squeegee blade onto the screen mesh when the press is idle
- Helps prevent thinner water-based and discharge inks from flowing into the image area Squeegee/Floodbar
- Angle and calibrated pressure adjustments are independently set
- Front or rear print carriage stop position allows operator to leave screens clear or flooded (great for water-based inks)
- Independent squeegee & floodbar speed adjustments
- Park feature facilitates setup and tear-down by simultaneously retracting the squeegee and floodbar and then moving them to the outside edge of the press for easy access
- Pneumatic squeegee/floodbar clamps with tool-free angle adjustment
- Squeegee air regulator with a pressure gauge on each printhead Stroke length Adjustment.
- Calibrated front & rear stroke length with tool-free adjustment maximizes screen printing speed
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch by phone on 0044 (0)1562 829 009, Email or on our Webchat.