Polaris Industrial DTG Print System:
The Polaris™ Industrial High-Speed DTG Printing System sets a new standard with the latest generation of garment decoration technology from M&R. Designed to handle a sophisticated array of automation needs and quality requirements, the Polaris is set to accelerate growth and expand horizons.
The Polaris utilizes more than twelve different hardware and software systems operating in synchronized harmony to achieve industry leading production speeds, with exceptional print quality. Key features of the Polaris include a 16-station indexer, precision-engineered to provide high-speed production and consistent, close-tolerance registration—print after print—for many years of industrial operation. The enhanced print quality of the Polaris comes from two industrial digital print engines—one White, one CMYK—with a 15”-wide printhead array for high-speed, single-axis printing. Another key contributor to image quality is M&R’s wet-on-dry print sequencing, where pretreatment is applied and dried prior to the application of the White ink, which is then flash-cured before printing the CMYK inks.
By combining successful screenprinting traits with our advancements in digital ink delivery, M&R has removed past limitations of digital artwork reproduction without sacrificing cost nor quality.
- Digital White Printhead: a multi-head digital print station solely dedicated to the application of smooth, deep white, digitally-printed underbases
- Digital CMYK Printhead: A second digital print station applies Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black in rich, full colour gamut at a rapid pace
- Onboard Pretreater unit isolates the pretreat process, increases the speed of application and reduces steps
- Inline Quartz Flashes and Heat Presses prepare garments all in the same workflow
- Polaris printing systems can be built to run clockwise or counter-clockwise to accommodate your work area
Onboard Pretreater Saves Time and Steps:
The compact, onboard pretreatment station comes standard on every Polaris, which simplifies the DTG process and reduces shirt setup touches. This pretreatment solution is what printers have been waiting for.
Heat It Up with Presses and Flashes:
Inline heat presses and quartz flashes smooth garment fibres to increase DTG quality. The Polaris is designed to produce full-colour designs at a rapid pace, with repeatable, steady output.
Digital Print Engines Deliver Dazzling Colour:
Two dedicated digital print engines work in tandem to produce vibrant artwork quickly and effortlessly. The Polaris takes DTG printing into a new realm of limitless possibilities.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch by phone on 0044 (0)1562 829 009, Email or on our Webchat.