Lotus Holland Lumenator II.
The Lumenator is an inline Screen Exposure and Development System for CTS screen imaging systems. This unit can manage screens up to 125cm (50”) in height. Screens are exposed by LED UV light source of 80cm x 60cm and directly developed after exposure by high pressure water jets.
Module 1: Exposure Unit UV LED 80cm x 60cm
Exposure times are set on a touch screen user interface.
After exposure directly moved automatically to the development chamber.
Module 2: Screens are developed with fresh water with a variable/selectable transport speed of 20-60cm per minute. The high-pressure pump has a variable setting of between 5 and 100 bars and a variable spray angle on all 6 spray nozzles. Water usage varies from 1 to 12 liters per screen.
- LED UV light saves energy and generates minimal heat with an even light distribution ensuring even exposure.
- Exposure times can be stored for recall of different exposure requirements.
- Sharp and thorough development is ensured and consistent by setting the nozzle angles and pressures in the development chamber.
- Maximum screen size of 43”x 32” (109cm x 81cm)
- Screen is exposed and developed in approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Up to 300 screens can be processed per 8-hour shift.
- Time saving.
- Easy operation and maintenance.
- Lights and water are automated and will switch off after use.
- The entire process is automated from exposure to development.
If you would like more information then please give us a call on 0044 (0) 1562 829009 or use our Webchat or Email