The industry has been in love with the Riley Hopkins name for over 30 years. The beloved press line is known worldwide for having top-tier features, fast adjustment, and cutting edge looks. For years, the Riley Hopkins line has been geared towards high end clientele, leaving many printers longing for it without sufficient means to acquire it. Enter the new Riley Hopkins 150 Screen Printing Press. If you’re looking to make screen printing your side gig or need a press for live printing, the Riley 150 will do the trick. Stronger than a DIY press yet simpler than a Riley Hopkins 250 Press, the Riley 150 will produce stellar prints without hurting your wallet.
Now owning a high performing Riley Hopkins printing press can be a reality. The Riley Hopkins 150 allows you to start with something that you can rely on to build your future.
- Rigid station arms
- Hot-rolled steel and aircraft-grade aluminum
- American made
- Tough springs to hold screens upright
- Sturdy screen clamps
- Platen Height: 4.5” (31 cm)
- Platen Size: 16”x16 with neck
- Max Frame Size: 23”x31” (every other print head with 4×1)
- Base Configuration: Tabletop
- Color/Stations: 1×1 or 4×1
- 1×1 Footprint (with 16×16 Platen): 20″x40″
- 4×1 Diameter with (16×16 platen): 60″
- Assembled Height: 18″
- 1×1 Weight: 28 lbs for 1×1
- 4×1 Weight: 63 lbs
- Ships in one box
Useful blog posts
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch by phone on 0044 (0)1562 829 009, Email or on our Webchat.