Kruzer Manual Screen Printing Press The Kruzer Manual Screen Printing Press is M&R’s most popular manual screen printing press, and it is available at an unbelievably affordable price. Built with M&R’s rugged construction and innovative design, Kruzer includes numerous proven design features, including tapered-roller-bearing-supported upper and lower carousels, a precise micro-registration system, machined centre shaft, and three-point pallet levelling system. M&R’s Kruzer manual press is offered in a 6-colour/4-station model or an 8 colour 4 station press and comes with side clamp screen holder and solid aluminium, low-profile, rubber-coated pallets as standard.
DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Heavy-duty tapered roller bearings Machine-tooled and polished centre shaft PALLET SYSTEM Precise three-point pallet levelling system Solid-aluminium, low-profile, rubber-coated pallets Standard sizes are interchangeable with M&R automatic presses.
Smooth operating centre roller bearing for smooth and effortless screen and pallet arm rotation.
Hardened Steel Roller Registration bearings allow precise registration and durability.
Easy to use off contact adjustment on each print head.
Tool free micro-registration with easy to reference zero set guides.
- Tool-free quick release pallet locks REGISTRATION
- Compatible with M&R’s Tri-Loc® & Double Tri-Loc® Rapid Registration.
- Systems Lever-adjusted off-contact system Micro-registration with zero set point guides V-Guide locator system SCREEN CLAMPS & HOLDERS Accommodate most frame types
- Manage screen sizes up to 58 cm (23”) wide SPRING TENSION SYSTEM Enclosed spring system is adjustable to accommodate a wide variety of screen types.
- sizes, and weights PRICE EXCLUDES DELIVERY AND INSTALL. Delivery subject to destination, please call for a price. This press is delivered in box form, assembly is of intermediate ability.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch by phone on 0044 (0)1562 829 009, Email or on our Webchat.