What is TB-10?
The Tekmar TB-10 is a bulk pallet adhesive. It is a non-aerosol water based adhesive, that dries almost instantly, has excellent flash resistance and holds its tack longer than virtually all other adhesives. It is applied via an affordable range of pneumatically driven spray systems that virtually eliminate over-spray, and also eliminates having to dispose of any aerosol cans.
When used, Tekmar TB-10 water based adhesive and the Applicator Systems are the perfect environmental solution, guaranteed to save ££'s over aerosols and other semi automatic systems.
Now for the math test!
Is the swap to TB-10 cost effective for you?
1. Number of cans used per year multiplied by the price per can, equals total adhesive cost.
______________ x _____________ = _______________ (Number of Cans) (Price per Can) (Total Spray Cost)
2. Number of cans used per year divided by 72 equals the gallons of TB-10 needed.
______________ ¸ _____________ = _______________ (Number of Cans) ( 72 ) (Total Gal. TB-10)
3. Total of gallons of TB-10 multiplied by Gal. cost equals cost of TB-10.
______________ x _____________ = _______________ (Total Gal TB-10) (Price per gal) (Total TB-10 cost)
4. Total TB-10 cost added to cost of dispensing system equals first year cost.
_______________ + _____________ = _______________ (Total TB-10 cost) (Cost of System) (First Year Cost)
5. Total Spray Cost minus First Year Cost equals total first year savings £
______________ - _____________ = _______________ (Total Spray Cost) (First Year Cost) (First Year Savings)
6. Total Spray Cost minus the Total TB-10 Cost equals the 2nd year Saving £
______________ - ________________= __________________ (Total Spray Cost) (Total TB-10 Cost) (Second Year saving)
If you would like more information then please give us a call on 0044 (0) 1562 829009 or use our Webchat or Email