Screen Drying Cabinet 20 Screen 26” x 36” Our new drying cabinets are fully insulated to retain heat and vented to allow the heat to circulate within. While our unique heat deflector has been designed and manufactured to our specifications based on a lifetime of experience. This makes sure that each unit evenly distributes and circulates heat to rapidly dry your screen in the minimum time possible. These new units also have a temperature gauge to monitor the temperature within the cabinet. Plus, air tight sealing doors prevent heat escaping allowing your screens to dry quicker. They are made from quality component which will stand the test of time and are finished with powder coating.
Dimensions: 1000mm x 800mm x 1400mm.
- This model fits 20 screens at the size of 26” x 36”.
- Typically takes 20-30 mins to dry a screen with normal coating of emulsion Make sure the cabinet is level.
- Do not use an extension lead with the heater.
- Please make sure the heater at the rear is situated outside of the cabinet with just the front of the heater inside the back of the cabinet where the hole is cut.
- Therefore, preventing the item overheating and prolonging the life of the heater, it will also increase the air flow to dry the screens quicker.
- Please do not block the vent on the rear of the cabinet as this will decrease the air flow.
- Please remove any plastic coating on the cabinet before switching on. Each cabinet comes complete with a convenient and easily removable 3kw fan heater which can be changed to suit your individual requirements.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch by phone on 0044 (0)1562 829 009, Email or on our Webchat.