For printing on placket shirts (e.g. button down, collared golf shirts). Available in standard and custom pallet sizes for use with almost any manual or automatic textile printing machine.
If you’re printing placket shirts now, or plan to, than this is the very best pallet product for this application. You can easily print on the entire surface of your Collared Golf Shirt.
The button and hem assembly drop into the slot to eliminate squeegee interference. From the top of the shoulder down is accessible.
- Purpose: To print on placket or golf shirts that have a button hem assembly
- Pallet Size: Most commonly 16 x 22 – others available
- This Placket Pallet has a standard slot of 2″ x 7″.
- The measured typical button/ hem seams are 1.75″ (45 mm) wide.
- Made of Solid Aluminum & Soft Top Rubber
This Pallet fits M&R, Hopkins, MHM, Vastex presses.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch by phone on 0044 (0)1562 829 009, Email or on our Webchat