M&R’s Sprint Series is the industry’s most efficient, innovative, and affordable line of high-production textile gas dryers. All Sprints are available in a wide variety of configurations, with belt widths from 97 to 213 cm (38” to 84”). Not only does each Sprint model have the highest production capacity in its class, each is also the most energy efficient. Heavy-duty thermal insulation prevents heat from migrating into the workplace, while CoolSkin™ technology leaves the dryer skin cool to the touch. Fast cure rates and high product throughput maximize dryer capacity and minimize per-unit cost.
- Available in liquid propane (LP) or Natural Gas (NG) versions, all Sprint models utilize exceptionally efficient high-performance burners with ample capacity.
- The burner system includes its own combustion air blower, allowing precise metering of the air-to-fuel mixture to achieve optimum efficiency.
- There are also separate blowers for circulation and exhaust, each designed for maximum efficiency on a wide range of inks and substrates.
- A high-volume forced air system quickly brings the chamber to the desired temperature, speeding the start of production.
- Process temperatures and set temperatures are controlled digitally. Temperature consistency is ensured by a fuzzy-logic controller, which responds to ambient temperature changes by keeping chamber heat within 1° of target temperature at the thermocouple.
- A tower light shows when temperatures are within user-set parameters (excludes Mini Sprint 2000).
- When readings fall outside those settings, a temperature monitor issues visible and audible alarms.
- The entry and exit openings are adjustable to fit a wide range of substrates.
- The large belt rollers are machined with a slight crown to ensure positive belt tracking.
- An easy-to-read digital belt-speed display makes it easy to duplicate settings.
- An automatic shutdown sequence keeps the blower and belt running until the chamber has cooled, minimizing or eliminating the need to monitor dryer shutdown.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch by phone on 0044 (0)1562 829 009, Email or on our Webchat.