The new Diamondback-E is M&R’s “Little Big Press”. It is perfect for the print shop that is taking the step from manual print to the world of automatic printing, and with its 16”x 18” print stroke it is also ideal as a second press for the busy print automated print shop that requires a new modern press to handle the bread and butter work – this press will run smoothly all day and will significantly increase your production ceiling.
The Diamondback-E is available in 6, 8 or 10 colours and is M&R’s most affordable automatic textile screen printing press. The Diamondback E, has all the standard features you would expect to find on higher-end presses at twice the price
- Clockwise or counterclockwise rotation
- Electric print heads which provide smooth, quiet and consistent print carriage movement with adjustable stroke length front and rear.
- A high-resolution touchscreen control panel with easy-to-use, icon-based logic provides ultimate, instant control and an instant overview of the settings and print functions, at your fingertips are built-in tutorial screens which offer assistance and direction at the touch of a button.
- Tool free adjustments on all individual head print settings.
- Freewheel capability allows for quick setup or inspection during print runs.
- Fast, incremental single-lever adjustment of all stations simultaneously
- Easy visual micro-registration.
- Selectable LED lighting under print heads to give maximum visual control when setting up or checking on screen issues.
- Countdown program indicates when operator-set index count has been reached
- Icon-based, high-resolution Human Machine Interface (HMI) with built-in tutorial screens
- Independent print-start/print-finish setting automatically activates and stops the print cycle at the beginning and end of print runs and also enables single pallet test printing.
- Maintenance Minder™ System alerts operators when scheduled maintenance is due
- Multiple print stroke capability
- Onboard self-diagnostics
- Real-time production counter.
- Selectable multi-print in the up or down position
- Adjustable touch screen user interface.
- Heavy-duty print heads and pallet arms provide the stability necessary for exceptional screen print quality.
- Laser indication assists operators in the precise positioning of garments and cut pieces.
- Precise three-point pallet levelling system
- Solid-aluminum, low-profile, rubber-coated pallets
- Tool-free quick release pallet locks
- Brushless, maintenance-free electric-drive motors provide the smooth and quiet linear movement with exceptional control.
- Four-point off-contact adjustment.
- Independent controls on each print head allow operation from each head location.
- Independent print/flood speed adjustment on each print head allow for ultimate print control.
- Independent reset button on each print head allows the operator to lower the pallets and freewheel the carousel from each head location as necessary.
- Compatible with M&R’s Tri-Loc® and Tri-Sync™ Rapid Registration Systems.
- Revolver mode automatically operates individual print heads in programmed sequence and allows multiple flashing without losing a screen printing position.
For more information on the M&R Diamondback email nick@Screenprintworld.co.uk or call 01562 829009