UN-Lok is perfect for removing hardened emulsion that has locked-in to your screen printing mesh. It is a cleaning solution perfect for reclaiming old screens. No need for a nozzle spray, the lid also functions as a measured applicator. Liberally apply Un-Lok to your locked emulsion screen. Let the product sit for 10-30 minutes. More time may be needed for heavily locked areas. Scrub well with a scrub pad. Wash with a power washer or hose with a pressure nozzle. Repeat if needed for trouble spots. Wash thoroughly. Always wear the correct PPE when using cleaning agents. A mask, glasses and chemical gloves are a must.
- Works on all types of emulsions
- Environmentally Friendly
- Gel formula sticks where you put it
- Removes Locked Emulsions
- Saves you by not having to re-stretch!
- Quickly Degrades Emulsion
- Cost Only Pennies per Screen
- Does Not Quickly Evaporate like Traditional Solvents
If you would like more information then please give us a call on 0044 (0) 1562 829009 or use our Webchat or Email
Safety Data Sheets