EasiSolv™ 500 Stencil Remover Concentrate is a revolutionary, liquid, emulsion remover concentrate which is engineered to quickly and aggressively dissolve all direct emulsions, capillary and high-density films with ease. Mixes with water up to 1:50. Also degreases screen to prepare the mesh ready to print. 3.79 litres (1 US Gallon) This product has no VOCs.
- EasiSolv 500 is the most flexible concentrate in the industry. It can be mixed at ratios from 1 part EasiSolv 500 to 50 parts water, down to 1 part EasiSolv 500 to 10 parts water. This provides the ultimate in reclaiming economy.
- EasiSolv 500 is workplace approved, which allows compliance with the strictest standards for employee exposure, air emissions and effluent disposal.
- EasiSolv 500 is packed with additives, enabling the product to penetrate the toughest, water resistant and work hardened emulsions and films.
- EasiSolv 500 degreases as it dissolves stencils, eliminating the additional step and expense of degreasing chemicals.
- EasiSolv 500 may be easily used in a dip tank, as a one-step ink and emulsion remover adding substantial economy to the screen reclaiming process.
- EasiSolv 500 dissolves readily with water, requiring no mixing, which makes dilution simple and fast.
Always wear the correct PPE when using cleaning agents. A mask, glasses and chemical gloves are a must. Mix Easisolv 500 from 1:10 to 1:50 with water. Apply with a brush to the emulsion on your screen after ink has been removed. Using a high pressure washer, Rise both sides on the screen. After, Flood with the entire screen with a low pressure rinse from top to bottom to activate the degreasers and remove any debris, splash back or residue. If stubborn stains remain, Apply our Easiway 415 stain and haze remover.
Safety Data and Technical sheets:
**Please note; this item may incur extra shipping charges overseas that are imposed by our courier.