EasiSolv™ 701 Screen Wash / Stain Remover is a low odour, extremely quick penetrating and fast acting solvent designed to dissolve and clean virtually all types of screen printable inks, adhesives, clear coatings and stains from printing mesh. Conventional/solvent, UV, electronic, water base and textile inks are quickly dissolved with EasiSolv 701. EasiSolv 701 works quickly and causes no damage to printing mesh when used as a stain remover. 3.79 litres (1 US Gallon) 18.93 litre (5 gallon) pack (5x 3.79L(1 US Gallon))
- Easiway EasiSolv 701 dissolves all inks and ink stains quickly, allowing mesh to be rinsed clean with water.
- EasiSolv 701 is a low odor product, providing a more pleasant environment for employees.
- EasiSolv 701 is non-flammable (flash point of 196°F) which makes it safer for handling, storage and rag disposal than conventional screen washes.
- EasiSolv 701 contains low-foam, biodegradable detergents which contribute to superior ink and stain removal, while providing complete rinsability with water.
- EasiSolv 701 may be applied manually, recirculated through the EasiFlo System or recirculated in enclosed, automatic screen washing systems, providing superior product life and economy.
- EasiSolv 701 may be applied to a wet screen for use as a stain remover, without causing damage to the mesh.
Application as screen wash
Always wear the correct PPE when using cleaning agents. A mask, glasses and chemical gloves are a must. Scrape all excess ink from screen. Apply 701 to the ink and print side of the screen, Scrub if nessesary. Squeegee excess off of screen and using a good high pressure washer, Spray rise the screen starting at the bottom working your way up.
Application as stain remover with degreaser
Always wear the correct PPE when using cleaning agents. A mask, glasses and chemical gloves are a must. Remove all ink and emulsion from your screen using easiway 500 emulsion remover. Apply 701 stain remover to the print side of the screen and scrub. Using a high pressure washer rinse both sides of the screen, Followed by a slow or flood rinse to activate the degreasing agents.
If you would like more information then please give us a call on 0044 (0) 1562 829009 or use our Webchat or Email
Safety Data and Technical sheets:
**Please note; this item may incur extra shipping charges overseas that are imposed by our courier.