Also known as an ink knife or pallet knife, a screen printing Ink Spatula is a key tool for overall profitability by keeping your ink distribution clean, easy, and fast. Steel is a preferred ink applicator by many screen printers because of the flexibility of the blade allowing for easy ink application on the screen, also making large quantities of ink a lot easier to manage while reducing wastage.
Choose from various sizes of spatula; 6″, 8″ or 12″.
- Stainless steel blade with reinforced solid handle
- Cylindrical hole in handle for easy-storage hanging
- Smooth edge to scrape up ink
- Ink Tub opening tool on handle
- Easy to clean and sturdy.