The 2016 two-guide Pantone Books set with 1,867 colors, with an 112 extra PANTONE Colors printed on both coated and uncoated paper.
The Pantone Books Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated set is the must-have tool for designers, printers and color decision makers for specifying and approving spot colors in graphic projects, especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
- Two-guide set with 1,867 colors
- Match PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® (PMS) Solid Colours
- 112 New PANTONE Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper
HOW TO USE
- Locate colors by number by using the index immediately after the 112 PANTONE New Colours and/or at the back of the guide.
- Compare and evaluate colors only under optimal lighting conditions. Use the lighting indicator tool found at the back of the guides or a light booth supporting either D65 or D50 light sources.
- Over time any and all papers will yellow and inks will fade. In order to ensure you have the most accurate color for specification and evaluation, Pantone recommends that you replace your guides and books annually.