Two-guide Pantone Book set with 1,867 colours, with an 112 extra PANTONE Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper. The Pantone Books Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated set is the must-have tool for designers, printers and colour decision makers for specifying and approving spot colours in graphic projects, especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
- Two-guide set with 1,867 colours
- Match PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® (PMS) Solid Colours on press
- 112 New PANTONE Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper
HOW TO USE
- Locate colours by number by using the index immediately after the 112 PANTONE New Colours and/or at the back of the guide.
- Compare and evaluate colors only under optimal lighting conditions. Use the lighting indicator tool found at the back of the guides or a light booth supporting either D65 or D50 light sources.
- Over time any and all papers will yellow and inks will fade. In order to ensure you have the most accurate colour for specification and evaluation, Pantone recommends that you replace your guides and books annually.
If you would like more information then please give us a call on 0044 (0) 1562 829009 or use our Webchat or Email