The new Diamondback-E is M&R’s “Little Big Press”. It is perfect for the print shop that is taking the step from manual print to the world of automatic printing, and with its 16”x 18” print stroke it is also ideal as a second press for the busy print automated print shop that requires a new modern press to handle the bread and butter work – this press will run smoothly all day and will significantly increase your production ceiling. It features electric print heads which provide smooth, quiet and consistent print carriage movement with adjustable stroke length front and rear.
The high-resolution touchscreen control panel with easy-to-use, icon-based logic provides ultimate, instant control and an instant overview of the settings and print functions, at your fingertips are built-in tutorial screens which offer assistance and direction at the touch of a button.
The Diamondback-E is available in 6, 8 or 10 colours and is M&R’s most affordable automatic textile screen printing press. The Diamondback E, has all the standard features you would expect to find on higher-end presses at twice the price.
Electric print heads provide smooth consistent print carriage travel, while the pneumatic squeegee pressure regulators create even pressure across the print surface. The quick-set front and rear print carriage stops help to further optimize production speeds. Side frame holders provide quick screen loading/unloading, while squeegee/flood bar airlocks and tool-free angle adjustments further speed press set-up. Combine these features with M&R’s Tri-Sync™ Registration system, and you’ve got a press that is up and running in minutes!
The Diamondback E features a new 7.5″ high-resolution touchscreen interface with easy-to-learn logic and enhanced icon graphics. Built-in tutorial screens give quick onscreen access to multi-language setup guides. The operating instructions effectively put a user’s manual at the operator’s fingertips. Built on a proven design platform with premium components, the Diamondback-E is sure to be a solid investment for start-ups as well as established print shops looking for value and quality at an amazingly affordable price.
Have a look at our brochure Here.
Are you looking for finance options? Click to apply.
- Clockwise or counterclockwise rotation
- Freewheel capability allows for quick setup or inspection during print runs.
- Servo drive indexer provides silent and smooth indexing of press.
- Fast, incremental single-lever adjustment of all stations simultaneously
- Tool free adjustments on all individual head print settings.
- Easy visual micro-registration.
- Selectable LED lighting under print heads to give maximum visual control when setting up or checking on screen issues.
- CE & UL compliant: Built to specifications established by the European Committee for Standardization® (CE) and Underwriters Laboratories® (UL)
- Countdown program indicates when operator-set index count has been reached
- Icon-based, high-resolution Human Machine Interface (HMI) with built-in tutorial screens
- Independent print-start/print-finish setting automatically activates and stops the print cycle at the beginning and end of print runs and also enables single pallet test printing.
- Maintenance Minder™ System alerts operators when scheduled maintenance is due
- Multiple print stroke capability
- Onboard self-diagnostics
- Real-time production counter.
- Selectable multi-print in the up or down position
- Adjustable touch screen user interface.
- Heavy-duty print heads and pallet arms provide the stability necessary for exceptional screen print quality.
- Laser indication assists operators in the precise positioning of garments and cut pieces.
- Precise three-point pallet levelling system
- Solid-aluminum, low-profile, rubber-coated pallets
- Tool-free quick release pallet locks
- Brushless, maintenance-free electric-drive motors provide the smooth and quiet linear movement with exceptional control.
- Four-point off-contact adjustment.
- Independent controls on each print head allow operation from each head location.
- Independent print/flood speed adjustment on each print head allow for ultimate print control.
- Independent reset button on each print head allows the operator to lower the pallets and freewheel the carousel from each head location as necessary.
- Compatible with M&R’s Tri-Loc® and Tri-Sync™ Rapid Registration Systems.
- Revolver mode automatically operates individual print heads in programmed sequence and allows multiple flashing without losing a screen printing position.
- Icon based display and logic simplifies revolver sequence programming
- Angles and pressure adjustments can be independently set for ultimate print control.
- Front or rear print carriage stop position allows the operator to leave screens clear or flooded (great for water-based inks)
- Independent squeegee and floodbar speed adjustments with digital display
- Independently calibrated pressure adjustments for squeegees and floodbars
- Pneumatic squeegee/floodbar clamps with tool-free calibrated angle adjustment
- Squeegee air regulator with a pressure gauge on each print head offers precise control of print pressure.
- Visual reference marks every 5 degrees simplify squeegee/floodbar angle adjustments
- Tool-free calibrated front & rear stroke length adjustment lets operators quickly maximize printing speeds by limiting excess image overprint.
- M&R’s 24-hour hotline is staffed 365 days a year
- Parts. supplies and service are available from UK engineers firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two-year limited warranty.
M&R Diamondback-E is available with additional options as follows:
- No shirt detector – will automatically detect empty pallets and avoid costly downtime in stopping press to reload garments or clean pallets that have been printed on.
- Foot pedal – For using the skip pallet feature or for indexing.
- Tri-Loc Registration System – Allows for quick setup and art control from possie to press. Ultimate in the pre-registered screen making, and saves pre-production setup times.
- M&R Pallets – All M&R Pallets are available across the full platform of presses from manual to auto. See our full range of sizes here.
- Flash Dryers – The most popular flash dryers for these presses are our range are Red Chilli Flash Dryers the that give ultimate control of on-press flash drying.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch by phone on 0044 (0)1562 829 009, Email or on our Webchat.