Amex Screen Sol RM Blu Emulsion 500ml is a Diazo photo emulsion for the preparation of screens for water based and plastisol flat textile printing. This emulsion is blue in colour and offers a good mechanical resistance and faster exposing times using a wide range of light sources.
When sensitizing this emulsion- make sure you are always working safely in well lit exposure safe environment with Yellow Light.
Allow Approx. 2 hours after mixing with sensitizer to allow for air bubbles to disappear. For best results, apply this emulsion on clean, degreased dry mesh only. Dry at 30-35°C for 40-60mins according to the coating thickness.
To determine the correct exposure time, we suggest you run tests using the Amex Exposure Calculator.
The pot life of this emulsion once sensitized is roughly 4-6 weeks. When kept in a dry, cold (4-12°C) and dark space.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Fill small sachet approx. a quarter way full of water.
- Stir well with mixing stick or fold the sachet to shake. Until the powder becomes a water solution.
- Add the Diazo to the emulsion in small amounts, stirring continuously.
- Mix until the Diazo is fully incorporated and emulsion is a new even colour.
- Secure Lid on emulsion, keep sensitized emulsion out of direct sun light.
- Allow up to 2 hours for the air bubbles to settle.
- Fill up your emulsion coater and start coating screens!
If you would like more information, then please give us a call on 01562 829009, Email or use our Webchat.