PlastiSolv™ 842 On Press Cleaner is an environmentally approved, 100% active, virtually odour free textile ink remover which can be effectively used at the press and in the reclaim area. PlastiSolv 842 On Press Cleaner cuts ink fast and quickly dries for on press colour changes, screen opening or saved screens. 3.79 litres (1 US Gallon) 18.93 litre (5 gallon) pack (5x 3.79L(1 US Gallon))
- PlastiSolv 842 has no odour which makes the job of colour changes and screen reclaiming much more pleasant.
- PlastiSolv 842 dries fast.
- PlastiSolv 842 will not “lock in” photopolymer emulsions and films which allows for quick, easy reclaiming.
- PlastiSolv 842 is non-flammable (flash point of 142°F) which makes it safer for handling, storage and rag disposal than conventional solvents.
- PlastiSolv 842 may be applied manually, recirculated through the EasiFlo™ System or recirculated in enclosed, automatic screen washing systems, providing superior product life and economy.
Always wear the correct PPE when using cleaning agents. A mask, glasses and chemical gloves are a must. Remove all excess ink for the screen using a scraper or good scoop. Apply the plastisol 842 with a rag to the ink side of the screen, Thoroughly agitate the ink with a rag and then wipe up all disolved ink. Reapply if nessessary and follow with a dry rag, Wipe both sides of the screen. The screen will then ready for printing or tape application within 10-15 seconds.
If you would like more information then please give us a call on 0044 (0) 1562 829009 or use our Webchat or Email
Safety Data and Technical sheets:
**Please note; this item may incur extra shipping charges overseas that are imposed by our courier.