Many screen printers use a multitude of different inks and additives to keep up with today’s fashion trends and printing. Franmar’s Multipurpose Ink Remover allows screen printers to clean any type of textile ink with or without additives. Simple, safe and effective – as cleaning screens should be.
- Will Not Remove Tape Residue
- Ideal for Recycle Tanks
- Can Be Diluted with Water Up to 50%
- Low Odor
- 100% Biodegradable
- Spray or pour a small amount onto screen.
- Scrub screen with dedicated Biggee™ pad or nylon brush.
- Repeat on back of screen image.
- Rinse both sides of screen with pressured water.
This Multipurpose Ink Remover comes in a 1 gallon box container for easy storage and use. Place the cube on its back with the nozzle facing upwards, pull the nozzle up and out. Then remove the shipping cap and foil. Attach the spigot ensuring it’s secure.
Dispose of in accordance with all local regulations.
Please take a look at the safety data sheet for further information or get in touch with our Sales and Technical team on 01562 829009.