Plastisol Ink Remover effectively cleans screens without the odour and is a drain safe product.
Franmar’s Plastisol Ink Remover eliminates the use of mineral spirits and other volatile solvents while saving time and money. Plastisol Ink Remover was the first product introduced by Franmar to replace the caustic, toxic, high odour products, and at a fraction of the cost. Plastisol Ink Cleaner effectively cleans screens without the odour and is drain safe. Low VOC and 100% biodegradable, this ink remover reduces the hazards of screen reclamation to workers and the environment.
- Quickly Degrades Plastisol Ink
- Cost Only Pennies per Screen
- Does Not Quickly Evaporate like Traditional Solvents
- Great for Cleaning Plastisol Inks, All-Purpose Inks, and Nylon Jacket Inks
- Low Odour
- Environmentally Friendly
- Non-Caustic and Non-Hazardous
- Spray a few times on either side of screen
- Scrub with biggie pad or wipe with a cloth
- Wash away with hose or gentle jet wash
Comes in a 1 gallon box container for easy storage and use. Place the cube on its back with the nozzle facing upwards, pull the nozzle up and out. Then remove the shipping cap and foil. Attach the spigot ensuring it’s secure.
Dispose of in accordance with all local regulations.
Please take a look at the safety data sheet for further information or get in touch with our Sales and Technical team on 01562 829009.