- LED enhances the amount/levels of possible details captured compared to UV bulbs
- LED light sources exposes screens quickly and creates a harder, more durable stencil for better on-press longevity
- LED bulbs consume less energy and last more than 10,000 hours, so you don’t have to replace them as often
LED bulbs are the new standard for exposure units. Their spectrum of light output and wattage speeds up the screen-making process and improves the quality of the stencil. The X2536 LED Exposure Unit will produce incredible results at an entry-level price.
The X2536 uses high output LED bulbs manufactured for exposure units. These LED bulbs output an optimal UV wavelength, which can be used on all types of emulsions. Printers can rest assured that the LED bulbs will last more than 10,000 hours, which is better for the printer and the environment.
The optically clear, tempered glass in the X2536 lets more than 99% of the UV light through without disruption to the wavelength. The exposure unit will burn screens faster compared to traditional UV bulbs. With a dialled-in darkroom and strong performance of coating screens, printers can push more detail resolution compared to traditional UV bulbs. The X-Series are designed to perform.
The X2536 can expose all emulsion types. When learning to coat screens and hone in your darkroom, an emulsion like Amex Screen Sol QT Blu would work best. Try to keep your darkroom light-safe, dry and warm to perfect your techniques of coating and drying screens.
Everything starts and ends in the darkroom. Build a solid foundation from the screen up with the X2536 today.
- Thick, aluminium compression lid with centre stiffening rib
- LED 405nm bulb technology
- Durable, powder-coated, steel construction
- IEC power cord port with an easy-to-access on/off switch
- Gas shocks hold the lid in open position 80LB shock
- Optically clear, strong, tempered glass
- Includes a two-inch foam pad for easy, on-contact exposing
- Three-year limited warranty (please refer to the manual for more details)
- Made in the USA
- LED light sources exposes screens quickly
- LED enhances the amount/levels of details captured
- LED creates a harder, more durable stencil, providing better on-press longevity
- Low power consumption
- Unit dimensions: 27”(W) x 40”(L) x 9”(H)
- Optical clear glass: 25” x 36 ⅜”
- Max OD frame size: 25″ x 36″
- 7 T8 LED 405nm tube bulbs designed for screen exposure
- On/off functionality
- Shipping dimensions: 40”(W) x 44”(L) x 20”(H)
- Ship Weight: 120 lbs
This Exposure Unit emits UV Light. Do not use in an area where others can look directly at the light source as this may be harmful – please use eye protection that filters UV light. Prolonged exposure directly to eyes can cause damage. Keep out of reach of children.
Price Excludes VAT and Delivery.
For more information and shipping estimates, please call 01562 829 009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org