The USA made Ryonet 25×36” Aluminium Automated UV Exposure Unit with the Aluminium Compression Lid is designed to work as easily and effectively as a vacuum exposure unit for less than a third of the cost of more expensive units. Our new design incorporates a high quality welded aluminium extrusion box into this incredibly robust and powerful exposure unit.
The unique aluminium compression lid creates similar positive contact pressure that a vacuum unit creates. Positive pressure is needed during the exposure process to ensure positive contact between the mesh, film, and the exposure glass. Without the proper positive contact, images will not expose properly because the light is allowed to seep around the edges of the positive film leading to poor screens.
Proper positive contact is pivotal to achieve high detail, small halftones, and crisp edges. The aluminium compression lid featured on this unit creates the correct amount of positive pressure needed in order to achieve maximum exposure results. This exposure unit covers all your textile printing needs with the ability to exposure up to a 55 line halftone dot which in layman’s terms is extremely fine detail.
The exposure unit works by exerting pressure onto a foam insert that fits the inner dimensions of your screen. Once clamped, the lid exerts enough pressure to achieve correct positive contact. It’s easy to use and fits almost anyone’s budget. Now you don’t have to compromise quality with cost, know you are doing it right EVERY time!
The RXP series uses high output LED bulbs manufactured specifically for our exposure units. These LED bulbs output an optimal UV wavelength which can be used on both dual-cure and photopolymer emulsions. Utilizing LED bulb technology, printers can rest assured that the LED bulbs will last much longer than a halogen bulb ever would, which is better for the printer and the environment. It’s also important to note that the optically clear, tempered glass in the RXP LED series lets more than 99% of the UV light through without disruption to the wavelength. The new RXP LED units have proven to produce higher detail compared to halogen bulbs in a fraction of the time.
See instructions here
- LED bulb technology
- Thicker, aluminum compression lid
- NEW gas shocks for lid
- Durable, powder-coated, steel construction
- IEC power cord port with an easy-to-access on/off switch
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Specially manufactured UV for photopolymer or dual-cure emulsion exposure
- Gas shocks hold the lid in open position 80LB shock
- Optically clear, extremely strong, tempered glass
- Sturdy powder coat steel construction
- Includes a three-inch foam pad for easy, on-contact exposing
- One year limited warranty (excludes glass and bulbs)
- Compression lid for the quickest, on-contact exposing
- Made in the USA
- Expose up to 25″ x 36″ screens
- 280 Total UV Output Watts
- Seven UV LED light bulbs specifically designed for screen exposure
- All electrical components are UL and CE listed
- 220v 13 amp supply
- Exposes all types of photo emulsion, works best with dual-cure emulsion such as Amex QT.
- Quality sturdy construction made in the USA.
- 8 unfiltered high UV 30 Watt spectrum black light lamps, 240 Watts of Power.
- 25” x 36” exposing area.
- Optically clear tempered glass top.
- Built-in Digital Timer Accurate to the second.
- All electrical components are CE marked and tested listed.
- 240 volt (standard household current) 13 amp plug.
- 12 month warranty against defective components.
- User manual and full e-mail support included with purchase.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch by phone on 0044 (0)1562 829 009, Email or on our Webchat.