No code needed – Automatically applies at checkout. Ends midnight 31st August.
Strip-e-doo Emulsion Remover is specifically designed to penetrate and dissolve all types of emulsion as well as capillary film without weakening the mesh. Emulsion Remover breaks down the toughest of emulsions, capillary films, and stencils without weakening the screen mesh. This powerful emulsion remover is formulated with a built-in degreaser that changes colour when no longer active, saving time and money. Franmar’s Emulsion Remover has revolutionized the once unpleasant process of screen reclaiming.
- Built-In Degreaser
- Changes Colour When No Longer Active
- Removes Any Brand of Emulsion or Capillary Film
- Works Great to Reclaim Silkscreens
- 100% Biodegradable
- 1 Gallon
- Wet screen and pour or spray or pour a small amount onto front side of screen.
- Scrub briefly with dedicated pad.
- Repeat on back side of screen.
- Let product work for 30 seconds or more and scrub both sides again. DO NOT ALLOW PRODUCT TO DRY.
- Rinse both sides of screen clean with pressured water.
Store in a cool dry place away from Sunlight. This product has a shelf life of 6-9 months. Comes in a 1 gallon box container for easy storage and use. Place the cube on its back with the nozzle facing upwards, pull the nozzle up and out. Then remove the shipping cap and foil. Attach the spigot ensuring it’s secure. Dispose of in accordance with all local regulations.
If you would like more information then please give us a call on 0044 (0) 1562 829009 or use our Webchat or Email
Safety Data Sheets