The EZ Grip Screen Print Squeegee was designed by a printer for printers. Our unique holder is engineered to totally change the way a screen printing squeegee works. includes the squeegee rubber 70 durometer as standard.
- The upright handles make pulling or pushing easier than ever!!
- The ergonomic “2 Handle Design” provides a comfortable grip, which aligns the hands and adjoining wrists to promote a healthy posture that reduces stress, pain and the potential of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS).
- Ink Protection System – Self Standing! Our exclusive “Ink Protection System”, features built-in braces that support the squeegee to prevent time consuming ink messes and clean up, on or off the screen.
- An elongated support rod located at the end of each handle, keeps the grips away from ink when the holder is placed on the screen.
- To lay the holder down outside the screen, flip it over, the blade points up and away so ink doesn’t spread.
When stored, the blade’s upright angle prevents the print edge from contacting with surfaces that may cause damage.
- Includes green squeegee rubber as standard.
BUILT-IN SHIMS HOLDS BLADE TIGHTLY IN PLACE – EASY TO INSTALL & REMOVE IN SECONDS
INSTALL OR REMOVE BLADES IN SECS.
The precision fit allows friction to hold the blade in place, without the need for screws or bolts. To install simply press the blade into the slot, to remove, grip the blade at one end and pull.
Saving money is a benefit of the precision Friction Grip. The conventional wood holder requires drilling 3 or more holes thru the blade to secure it in place. Our method is better, without the need for drilling holes, all 4 of the blade’s print edges are usable, essentially doubling the life of the blade, thus cutting blade costs in half.
The EZ Grip Silk Screen Squeegee is made of hard shock resistant polymers. The one piece construction has a smooth surface that is quick and easy to clean, resilient to the common chemicals used to remove ink.
The EZ Grip measures 13″ wide and is designed to accommodate squeegee blades up to 14″, which is capable of making crisp 13 1/2″ wide imprint.
The EZ Grip makes money and saves money by increasing production, resulting from a more efficient system that promotes better health and a better work environment.
***Handle made from recycled plastic