Franmar’s De Haze ES Haze Remover is the first haze remover that is safe to use on emulsion without breaking it down or locking it in.
We introduce a cleaning product that will revolutionise the way you deal with haze and ghost images. Franmar’s Haze Remover ES is the first haze remover that is safe to use on emulsion without breaking it down or locking it in. Screens can now be thoroughly cleaned and haze removed without damaging the stencil prior to cataloguing the screen for future printing. Haze Remover ES will keep screens looking like new even after multiple runs of prints.
- Safe for mesh and Emulsion
- Targeted Dehazing for Precise Registration
- Made with Soybeans
- Won’t Damage Screens
- Low Odour
- Scrape all excess ink from screen.
- Spray or pour a minimal amount onto screen.
- Scrub screen with a dedicated Biggee pad.
- Repeat on back of screen image.
- Clean both sides of screen with pressured water.
Comes in a 1 gallon box container for easy storage and use. Place the cube on its back with the nozzle facing upwards, pull the nozzle up and out. Then remove the shipping cap and foil. Attach the spigot ensuring it’s secure.
Dispose of in accordance with all local regulations.
Please take a look at the safety data sheet for further information or get in touch with our Sales and Technical team on 01562 829009.