Franmar’s De Haze ES Haze Remover is the first haze remover that is safe to use on emulsion without breaking it down or locking it in. We introduce a cleaning product that will revolutionise the way you deal with haze and ghost images. Franmar’s Haze Remover ES is the first haze remover that is safe to use on emulsion without breaking it down or locking it in. Screens can now be thoroughly cleaned and haze removed without damaging the stencil prior to cataloguing the screen for future printing. Haze Remover ES will keep screens looking like new even after multiple runs of prints.
- Safe for mesh and Emulsion
- Targeted Dehazing for Precise Registration
- Made with Soybeans
- Won’t Damage Screens
- Low Odour
- 1 Gallon
- Scrape all excess ink from screen.
- Spray or pour a minimal amount onto screen.
- Scrub screen with a dedicated Biggee pad.
- Repeat on back of screen image.
- Clean both sides of screen with pressured water.
If you would like more information then please give us a call on 0044 (0) 1562 829009 or use our Webchat or Email
Safety Data Sheet