With the cold weather descending quickly upon us there are a few things you’ll need to be aware of ready for winter.
- You’ll need to keep an eye on storage temperatures, ensuring they do not drop below critical levels which affect consumables.
- Stock up on spray tack adhesive to make printing sweats and hoodies more efficient.
- Ensure your tunel dryer is getting up to temperature. With the air temperature changing around the dryer it may cool down the dryer slightly and affect your curing abilities. Please run tests when the weather gets colder.
- Try to prevent ordering consumables over the weekend so they do not sit in the couriers distribution centres and potentially get too cold.
- Keep your dip tank at the standard room temperature if possible. Typically, the solution will react slower in colder temperatures.