What is the difference between squeegee blade profiles?

SQUARE EDGE the most common squeegees, and are mainly used for textile printing and on manual presses. 

ROUND EDGE generally used in the textile industry, when a heavy ink deposit is required.

BEVELED EDGE (“V”SHAPE) are typically used for printing rounded surfaces where high definition is required, also used on high-speed automatic machines.


0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *