silver exposure 20x24 with lid
The USA made Ryonet 20×24” Aluminium Automated UV Exposure Unit with the Compression Lid is designed to work as easily and effectively as a vacuum exposure unit for less than a third of the cost of the more expensive units, the new design incorporates a high quality welded aluminium extrusion box into this incredibly robust and powerful exposure unit.
The unique aluminium compression lid creates similar positive contact pressure that a vacuum unit creates. Positive pressure is needed during the exposure process to ensure positive contact between the mesh, film, and the exposure glass. Without the proper positive contact, images will not expose properly because the light is allowed to seep around the edges of the positive film and leading to a poor screen.
Proper positive contact is pivotal to achieve high detail, small halftones, and crisp edges. The aluminium compression lid featured on this unit creates the correct amount of positive pressure needed in order to achieve maximum exposure results. This exposure unit covers all your textile printing needs with the ability to exposure up to a 55 line halftone dot which in layman’s terms is extremely fine detail.
The exposure unit works by exerting pressure onto a foam insert that fits the inner dimensions of your screen. Once clamped, the lid exerts enough pressure to achieve correct positive contact. It’s easy to use and fits almost anyone’s budget. Now you don’t have to compromise quality with cost, know you are doing it right EVERY time!
See instructions here.
- Exposes all types of photo emulsion, works best with dual-cure emulsion such as Amex QT
- Quality sturdy construction made in the USA.
- 4 x unfiltered high UV 15 Watt spectrum backlight lamps, 60 Watts of Power.
- 20” x 24” exposing area.
- Optically clear tempered glass top.
- Built-in digital timer is accurate to the second.
- All electrical components are CE.
- 240 volt (standard household current) runs on 13 amp 3 pin plug.
- 12-month warranty against defective components.
- User manual and full e-mail support included with purchase.