Burn your screens with accuracy and speed with the RXP Automated Table Top Exposure Unit.
Ryonet’s table top exposure unit is manufactured and hand constructed in Vancouver. The design incorporates high-quality CNC bent aluminum box into this powerful exposure unit, giving you professional and crisp images fit for screen printers of all experience levels. The built-in automatic timer and shut-off helps to prevent over-exposing and gives you the ability to multi-task. All of our exposure systems are manufactured by Ryonet in the USA.
- Expose screens with excellent burning results.
- Optically clear glass protects UV bulbs.
- Built-in timer protects you from over or underexposure.
- Extremely durable CNC bent aluminum construction.
- Includes a 3-inch foam pad for easy on-contact exposing.
- Includes limited three year warranty for peace of mind.
- Exposes all types of photo emulsion quickly and dual cure diazo photopolymer emulsions in five minutes.
- Expose up to 20″ x 24″ screens.
- 4 x 15w = 60 Total UV Watts
- Four unfiltered UV light bulbs specifically designed for screen exposure.
- All electrical components are UL and CE listed
- 115 volt (standard household current)