M&R Insignia Multicolour Graphics Screen Printing Presses M&R’s most aggressively priced multi-color UV system prints and cures up to six colours simultaneously. Since substrates don’t need to be dried and stacked between colours, they don’t have to be handled repeatedly. This prevents dimensional changes to substrates, and is especially beneficial for fragile substrates like glass. Since Insignia delivers finished prints in one revolution, it’s possible to do colour and registration adjustments for customer approval prior to the production run.
- Servo drive with adjustable index speed is standard.
- Insignia can index in either direction, and features automatically synchronized gear-driven screen peel and M&R’s patented ink retrieval system.
- Insignias are available with maximum image areas of 63 x 96 cm (25” x 38”), 76 x 102 cm (30” x 40”) and 102 x 155 cm (40” x 61”).
- Insignia B-Zero is sized to the ISO B0 standard of 100 x 141.4 cm (40” x 56”).
- Stationary lamps mounted between printheads provide exceptional curing.
- Each cure station features single-point focus adjustment so lamps can be optimized for materials of different thickness.
- Each lamp has independent wattage settings managed from the main control panel and is capable of fully independent operation.
- Insignia’s standard 118 watts/cm (300 watts/in) cure system can be set at 49, 79, 98, or 118 watts/cm (125, 200, 250, or 300 watts/in).
- Insignia also offers a 400-watt UV curing system and the M&R Switchback™ UV curing system. The optional 157 watts/cm (400 watts/in) system can be set at 63, 79, 118, and 157 watts/cm (160, 200, 300, and 400 watts/in).
- The optional Switchback™ UV cure system is infinitely adjustable from 63 to 157 watts/cm (160 to 400 watts/in), and accepts three types of UV lamps—Ferric/Iron Oxide, Gallium, and Mercury Vapor (standard)—allowing operators to select the optimal curing source and intensity for even the most difficult ink/substrate combinations. Most models offer optional double lamps at each station to provide additional curing (Models 4056 & 4061 offer double lamps only at the last
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch by phone on 0044 (0)1562 829 009, Email or on our Webchat.