GAUNTLET III Automatic Screen Printing Press
Gauntlet III is M&R’s versatile, high-production mid-size automatic screen printing press. It’s available in 10-16 colors with a maximum standard image area of 48 x 55 cm (19” x 22”). Gauntlet III automatic screen printing machines feature printheads driven by fast, reliable electric-drive motors. The printheads feature calibrated tool-free click-stop four-corner off-contact settings for fast and accurate screen leveling. The press includes tool-free front and rear print-stroke adjustment for versatility and exceptionally high production rates. Pneumatic screen clamps facilitate rapid screen loading and deliver excellent stability on a wide variety of screens.
The squeegee/floodbar park feature facilitates setup and tear-down by simultaneously retracting the squeegee and floodbar and then moving them to the outside edge of the press for easy access. M&R’s Laser Locator System speeds pallet positioning and changeover, and it assists operators in the precise positioning of garments and cut-piece goods.
M&R is the most respected name in the screen printing industry and the world’s largest manufacturer of screen printing equipment. M&R’s line of presses includes automatic screen printing presses, manual T-shirt printing presses, and specialty presses like M&R’s T-shirt sample press, athletic numbering press, and automatic all-over belt press.
M&R’s presses are complemented by a wide array of ancillary screen printing machines and by the online M&R Store, which features genuine M&R OEM parts and screen printing supplies. All equipment from the M&R Companies is built with M&R’s unsurpassed attention to detail and commitment to quality, durability, innovation, and design excellence, and is backed by M&R’s unparalleled 24-hour access to service, support, and premium parts..
Other standard features include:
- M&R’s Revolver Print Program.
- Squeegee pressure regulators.
- Independent squeegee & floodbar speed adjustments.
- Independently-set angle and calibrated squeegee and floodbar pressure adjustments.
- M&R’s electronically adjustable Ink Dip™ ink retrieval system that keeps ink in the screen printing area.
- M&R’s exclusive Squeegee Dam™ system gently lowers the squeegee blade onto the screen mesh when the press is idle to help prevent thinner water-based and discharge inks from flowing into the image area. Gauntlet III also includes adjustable rear screen holders.
- Print, reset, and print/flood speed controls on each printhead further simplify setup.
- Each printhead also features a socket that makes it easy to position a flash cure unit in any screen printing station.
- M&R’s Automatic Pallet Preheat Mode™ with built-in pallet temperature sensor allows operators to preheat pallets to the desired temperature with any compatible flash cure unit and track those temperatures throughout the print run.
- Gauntlet III’s large touchscreen control panel with intuitive, icon-based labeling can display information and commands in multiple languages.
- The control panel also features independent print-start/print-finish setting automatically activates and stops printheads at the beginning and end of screen printing runs; jog-left/jog-right controls.
- onboard self-diagnostics.
- A production speed monitor.
- real-time production data.
- A test-print setting that turns individual printheads on/off during test-print cycles.
- A stopwatch feature that enables users to capture elapsed time for setup, runtime, shift time, or any other screen printing operation; and a Maintenance Minder™ system that alerts operators when scheduled maintenance is due.
- With its large set of standard features and timesaving, output-enhancing exclusives; efficient design; and high production speed, Gauntlet III will enhance any operation. It’s an exceptional automatic screen printing press.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch by phone on 0044 (0)1562 829 009, Email or on our Webchat.