M&R Economax D Electric Screen Printing Conveyor Dryer Easy to own and economical to operate, the M&R Economax D is the ultimate affordable, space-saving textile dryer. It’s equipped with a 61 cm (24”) belt. Not only does it have the highest production capacity in its class, it’s also the most energy efficient. Heavy-duty thermal insulation prevents heat from migrating into the workplace, while CoolSkin™ technology leaves the dryer skin cool to the touch. Fast cure rates and high product throughput maximize dryer capacity and minimize per-unit cost.
- Economax D cures with twin height-adjustable energy-efficient infrared panels, and can be equipped with a third radiant panel for increased production capacity.
- A reliable, heavy-duty DC motor powers a heat-resistant, Teflon®-coated fiberglass conveyor belt.
- Economax D’s Proportional Integral Differential (PID) Control allows the dryer to power up gradually to avoid maximum amperage loads during initial warmup.
- PID also helps maintain even temperatures during production by phasing on and off rather than using the full-load/no-load approach.
- The control panel operates and displays temperature and belt speed. Process temperatures and set temperatures are controlled digitally.
- Temperature consistency is ensured by a fuzzy-logic controller, which responds to ambient temperature changes by keeping chamber heat within 1° of target temperature at the thermocouple.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch by phone on 0044 (0)1562 829 009, Email or on our Webchat.