M&R Conquest Multicolour Graphics Screen Printing Press Conquest is M&R’s versatile multi-color UV carousel printing system.
Its unique design reduces labor costs by printing and curing up to six colors simultaneously. Since substrates don’t need to be dried and stacked between colors, they don’t have to be handled repeatedly. This prevents dimensional changes to substrates, and is especially beneficial for fragile substrates like glass. Since Conquest delivers finished prints in one revolution, it’s possible to do color and registration adjustments for customer approval prior to the production run.
Conquest can index in either direction, and features automatically synchronized gear-driven screen peel and M&R’s patented ink retrieval system. UV cure stations operate independently and ensure uniform coverage by traversing the substrate during the print cycle.
Traverse speed is independently controlled at each station. Wattage settings for each station are independent, and are controlled at the main panel. Each lamp has independent wattage settings and is capable of fully independent operation.
- Conquest’s standard 118 watts/cm (300 watts/in) cure system can be set at 49, 79, 98, or 118 watts/cm (125, 200, 250, or 300 watts/in).
- Conquest also offers a 400-watt UV curing system and the M&R Switchback™ UV curing system.
- The optional 157 watts/cm (400 watts/in) system can be set at 63, 79, 118, and 157 watts/cm (160, 200, 300, and 400 watts/in).
- The optional Switchback system is infinitely variable from 63 to 157 watts/cm (160 to 400 watts/in), and accepts three types of UV lamps—Ferric/Iron Oxide, Gallium, and Mercury Vapor (standard)—allowing operators to select the optimal curing source and intensity for even the most difficult ink/substrate combinations.
- Conquest’s optional above-table double-sided sheet locator allows operators to load from any corner for double-sided work. Porter™, M&R’s fully adjustable suction-style takeoff, adapts to virtually any substrate.
- All this adds up to print quality and UV curing performance simply unobtainable with other manufacturers’ carousel print/cure systems.
- The product image includes the optional Porter Automatic Takeoff System.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch by phone on 0044 (0)1562 829 009, Email or on our Webchat.