M&R Challenger II Automatic Screen Printing Press Challenger II is M&R’s affordable, high-performance automatic textile press. Designed for quick setups and high-speed production, it’s loaded with timesaving, output-enhancing features, making it a star producer in any print shop. Challenger II is available in 10, 12, 14, 16, and 18-colour models with a 50 x 70 cm (20″ x 28″) maximum image area. Challenger II OS is available in 8, 10, and 12-colour models with an oversize 70 x 100 cm (28″ x 41″) maximum image area.
All models feature servo-driven indexers, electric printheads, and multiple print-stroke capability. The press is compatible with most registration systems, including M&R’s Tri-Loc® and Double Tri-Loc® screen registration systems.
- Standard pneumatic screen clamps hold frames tight and allow rapid screen loading.
- Features include independent squeegee & floodbar speed adjustments.
- adjustable rear screen holders
- Independently-set and calibrated squeegee and floodbar angles.
- Calibrated pressure adjustments offer the ultimate in control.
- Independent print, reset, and print/flood speed controls on each printhead further simplify setup.
- Challenger II includes a user-friendly LCD touchscreen control panel with extensive onboard self-diagnostics, real-time production data, and easy print parameter adjustment.
- The independent print-start/print-finish setting saves time by automatically activating and stopping printheads at the beginning and end of production runs.
- Challenger II’s tool-free pallet locator system, quick release pallet locks, digital squeegee/floodbar speed display, and enhanced front micro-registration adjustments simplify press operation, and Central Off-Contact permits fast adjustment of all stations simultaneously.
- M&R’s Revolver Print Program automatically operates individual printheads in programmed sequence and allows multiple flashing without losing a printing position. M&R’s Transformer Printheads give Challenger II 12, 14, 16, and 18-color models a 100 cm (41″) print stroke without increasing press diameter. With Transformer Printheads.
- Challenger II presses can print oversize and all-over images up to 109 x 90 cm (43″ x 36″) on alternating printheads.
- Options include M&R’s patented Optical No-Shirt Detector and The No-Shirt Detector minimizes the misprints and press stoppage that result from improper shirt loading. Ruggedly built and loaded with features, Challenger II is M&R’s most affordable high-production press.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch by phone on 0044 (0)1562 829 009, Email or on our Webchat.