M&R’s Copperhead Pro-Max presses are the benchmark in small automatic screen printing presses, combining highest quality components, leading class craftsmanship and high speed production to give you one of the finest presses, at an amazingly competitive price.
The Pro-Max is available as a 2, 3 or 4 colour option and is sold as standard with 1 quartz flash unit on press. Additional flash dryers are available on request. The Pro-Max has a maximum print size of 14”x 13.5” (36cm x 35cm) and a standard pallet size of 15”x 22” (38cm x 56cm)
Light weight honeycomb pallets with soft top rubber pads avoid excess overheating after flashing. Squeegee pressure equalizer system ensures uniform ink deposit to achieve consistency in color reproduction.
Electric print heads, tool-free squeegee/flood bar angle adjustments, pneumatic frame locks and independent squeegee/flood speeds provide operators with all the time-saving features needed for quick setups. The Copperhead is compatible with Tri-Loc I Series and Tri-Loc®, which further minimizes setup times and maximizes run times and productivity.
With 8-station configurations, there is sure to be a Copperhead that meets your needs. You can rest assured that whichever you choose, M&R has you covered with best-in-class design, service and support.
• Maximum Image Size: 14”x 13.5” (36cm x 35cm)
• Standard Pallet Size: 15 x 22″ / 38 x 55 cm
• Standard Pneumatic Frame Locks.
• Standard Front and Rear Locking.
• High-Resolution Touchscreen Control Panel.
• Built-in Tutorial Screens.
• Multiple (1-9) print stroke capability.
• Tool-free four-corner off-contact.
• Adjustable rear screen holders accommodate a wide variety of screen sizes
• Lightweight sandwich honeycomb aluminium, rubber-coated screen printing pallets.
• Independent print/flood speed controls on each printhead simplify press setup.
• Compatible with Tri-Loc and Tri-Sync registration systems.
If you would like more information then please give us a call on 0044 (0) 1562 829009 or use our Webchat or Email