Amex Tranparente GT Base is a Plastisol trasparent ink suitable for 3D textile printing. It is a high glossy finish, good printing definition and is phthalate-free.
- Indicated for 3D effects
- High glossy finishing
- High trasparence
- Good elasticity and flexibility
- Good printing definition
- Polimerization at 150/160°C for 3 minutes
In order to achieve a good 3D effect we suggest you to use screens from 12 to 34 mesh with a maximum thickness of 450 µm. if you need to achieve higher thickness you may proceed with subsequent overprintings with intermediate drying.
Cures at 150/160°C for 2-3 minutes. Printed garments need to be passed through a quality dryer and the ink film needs to reach the desired temperature to be fully fused, variables such as garment thickness and colour, ink deposit and operating climate will need to be taken into account when setting your oven parameters. Always wash test production to ensure prints are adequately cured.
- May be coloured with CMX product range or Plast PF range at a max percentage of 15%
- PLAST ADDITIVO UP swelling additive that allows to obtain 3D effects ( use it between 5% and 20%).
- PLAST ADDITIVO 86 plastifying angent. It fluidizes the ink and makes it more elastic, soft and glossy after curing. (use a maximum quantity of 5%).
- PLAST ADDITIVO 24, thinner for plastisol inks that help to improve the printability (use a maximum percentage of 2%).
If you would like more information then please give us a call on 0044 (0) 1562 829009 or use our Webchat or Email