Please contact us for futher infomation and pricing
M&R’s Cobra™ automatic screen printing presses set the standard in combining quality components, durable craftsmanship and high speed production all in one machine.
The COBRA series of presses provide operators with time-saving features needed for quick setups—electric printheads, tool-free squeegee/floodbar angle adjustments with air locks, pneumatic frame locks, and independent squeegee/flood speeds with digital displays.
The newly-designed flat-indexing system is also digitalcompatible on most models. COBRA presses are Tri-LOC® and Tri-Sync™ compatible—like all M&R presses—which further minimizes setup times, and maximizes run times and productivity.
With three different sizes available in 8-, 10- and 12-colors in the 1618 model, and four different sizes available in 8-, 10-, 12- and 14-colors in the 2020 model, there is sure to be a COBRA that meets your needs. You can rest assured that whichever you choose, M&R has you covered with best-in-class design, service and support.
• Newly-designed, robust, flat indexing system can easily accommodate digital products
• Smooth, quiet operation
• Pneumatic-locking, Quick-Flip™ Front Frame Holders
• New slimline pallet-leveling adjustment system
• Upgraded precision front and rear micro adjustments
• Simple front and rear on-head/off-contact controls
• New spider arm design
• Maintenance Minder™ System alerts operators when scheduled maintenance is due
• HMI interface features new Heads Idle Mode and updated Revolver Print Program™
If you would like more information then please give us a call on 0044 (0) 1562 829009 or use our Webchat or Email