Copperhead 3 Series
M&R’s Copperhead 3 Presses are the most affordable Large Format presses available, combining highest quality components, leading class craftsmanship and high speed production to give you one of the finest presses, at an amazingly competitive price.
Light weight honeycomb pallets with soft top rubber pads avoid excess overheating after flashing, which is one of the key features for printers using water base and discharge inks. Squeegee pressure equalizer system ensures uniform ink deposit to achieve consistency in color reproduction.
With electric print heads, tool-free squeegee/flood bar angle adjustments, pneumatic frame locks and independent squeegee/flood speeds provide operators with all the time-saving features needed for quick setups. The Copperhead is compatible with Tri-Loc I Series and Tri-Loc®, which further minimizes setup times and maximizes run times and productivity.
With 10, 12, 14 & 18 station configurations, there is sure to be a Copperhead that meets your needs. You can rest assured that whichever you choose, M&R has you covered with best-in-class design, service and support.
• Available in 10, 12, 14 & 18 station options.
• Maximum Image Size: 28 x 40” / 70 x 100 cm.
• Standard Pneumatic Frame Locks.
• Built-in Tutorial Screens.
• High-Resolution Touchscreen Control Panel.
• Clockwise or counterclockwise rotation.
• Multiple (1-9) print stroke capability.
• Onboard self-diagnostics.
• Dry cycle Index Speed : 950 pcs/hour.
• Built-in flash connector controlled by touch screen display.
• Laser positioning system.
• Tool-free four-corner off-contact settings allow fast and accurate screen leveling.
• Lightweight sandwich honeycomb alumnium, rubber-coated screen printing pallets.
• Low maintenance electric drive motors provide exceptionally smooth print strokes.
• Compatible with Tri-Loc and Tri-Sync registration systems..
• Enhanced front micro-registration adjustments with visual guides.
• 4 point registration system provide consistent accurate set ups.
• Rear micro-registration.
• Revolver Mode automatically operates individual print heads in programmed sequence and allows flashing without losing a screen printing position.
If you would like more information then please give us a call on 0044 (0) 1562 829009 or use our Webchat or Email